Buying New Subscriptions
After the new Broadway season is announced, you will have priority access to renew your existing subscription seats. To renew your subscription package(s), log in to your account here and pay the existing invoice on your account or set up a payment plan and pay the first installment. You will have the opportunity to add any season options at this time, as well.
Your season tickets will be automatically renewed each year beginning with your renewal for the 2023/2024 Season.
- When the new season is ready to be announced, we will send you an announcement email that will include the full new season lineup, the credit card we have on file for your renewal, and the payment schedule for your renewal based on what you chose when purchasing or renewing your subscription for the previous season.
- You’ll be charged for your renewal 14 days after the season is announced. If you’d like us to use a different credit card or payment schedule for your renewal, please call your Dedicated Subscriber Hotline at 800.278.4447 Monday through Friday, 10 am to 5 pm by the deadline in your season announcement email.
- If you’re not interested in the upcoming season, cancellation is easy. Details for canceling your season tickets for the new Season will be included in your season announcement email.
Exchanging Tickets for an Individual Show
As a subscriber, you can exchange tickets into another performance of the same show if you can’t make it. For most shows, you have up to 48 hours prior to your performance (or by 5pm Friday for weekend shows) to complete your exchanges.
To exchange your tickets:
- Log in to your account
- Select ‘My Tickets’ from the top navigation bar
- Select the show you wish to exchange.
- Click the ‘exchange’ icon in the top right hand corner.
- Select a new performance day and time.
- Choose your seats from the interactive seating map.
If you exchange into a higher priced seating location or performance, you will be charged the difference at the time of the exchange. If you exchange into a lower priced seating location or performance, you will be issued an account credit. Additional restrictions may apply.
Buying Additional Tickets for an Individual Show
Subscribers can buy extra tickets for most performances ahead of the public on sale. To purchase additional tickets for an individual show:
- Log in to your account.
- Select ‘Buy Tickets’ from the top navigation bar.
- Select your show.
- You will then be guided through the purchase process.
Please note subscriber additional tickets purchased by phone or online will incur an additional $12.00 per ticket service fee. There is an eight (8) ticket limit per account, billing address or credit card.
Yes! Once you have renewed your subscription, you will have the exclusive opportunity to upgrade or move your seats and/or performance date, after seats are released to the general public. Our easy, self-service tool allows renewing subscribers to review and choose new seats using an interactive seat map. You will be notified via email when the upgrade period begins.
Subscribers will be notified via email when individual show ticket exchanges are available. To change your seats for an individual show, log into your account here.
Season Subscriptions and all Tickets and Additional Tickets purchased under any Subscription, are subject to the Broadway Across America Standard Season Subscription Terms and Conditions. By purchasing a SeasonSubscription, you agree to such Terms and Conditions.