Atlanta Group Policies and Procedures
There is no cost or obligation to use the online request form. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time your seats are put into an account. All tickets are subject to a per ticket service fee.
Final payments are due on or before the date listed on your invoice.
- You can add/release tickets from your Group order before final payment is made.
- Once final payment is made you may not release tickets, you may only add.
- Prices are subject to change if minimum requirements are not met.
Payments can be made in the form of a check (individual/company) or credit card (Visa, MC, Amex & Discover). Individual checks or credit cards from Group members and purchase orders are not accepted. Checks should be made payable to: Broadway In Atlanta.
Groups may cancel without penalty before the initial deposit is made. Once a financial commitment has been made deposits and final payments will be forfeit in the case of cancellation. If you have a cancellation please contact the Group Sales Department immediately so that we can accommodate other Group requests.
- If your tickets are lost or stolen please notify the Group Sales Department immediately to arrange for a ticket re-print. We cannot re-print tickets without exact seat locations. Once a ticket is re-printed with a new bar code the original ticket will be voided for use to enter the theatre.
- By entering into this agreement, you represent and warrant that the tickets you receive will not be resold to individuals above the face value, unless you meet all of the following conditions: (i) you are a tour operator, authorized concierge service company, travel agent or other authorized wholesale travel industry partner that (ii) packages the tickets with hotel reservations, transportation arrangements or other travel amenities, and (iii) such package shall include substantial value to each individual purchaser above and beyond the rights and access provided by the ticket to the event. Broadway Across America reserves the right to refuse service to any entity that resells any subject tickets for profit in the secondary marketplace. If Broadway Across America discovers that tickets sold as part of a group order have been resold individually at a profit or otherwise in violation of with the conditions described above, Broadway Across America reserves the right to revoke group benefits at any time including but not limited to group discounts, payment plans, complimentary ticket policies and priority seating privileges. The contents of this Paragraph shall not be deemed as waiving or limiting any rights or remedies which Broadway Across America, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates may have, all of which rights and remedies are hereby specifically reserved.
The best way to get in touch with the Group Sales Department for tickets is to fill out the online request form for the show in which you are interested. Other questions or concerns can be directed to a Group Sales Representative by emailing FoxGroup@FoxTheatre.org or calling 404-881-2011.
Please visit our Groups section on the Help page.