Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the main requirement regarding tickets?
Everybody needs a ticket, including infants and toddlers, to enter the Fox Theatre.
- What are the Box Office Hours?
The Box Office is open Monday through Friday 10am to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 3pm. During events, the Box Office opens two hours before showtime and doors to the Fox open one hour before the show.
For specific information, visit http://www.foxtheatre.org/boxOfficeTicket.aspx
- Who do I contact if I am interested in planning an event at The Fox?
National Corporate & Association Events
Meeting Planning Companies
In-state Corporate Events
School Related Events
- Does the Fox have seats for children?
Booster seats are available free of charge on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please ask an usher for assistance.
- I am unable to attend this year, but would like to retain my subscription seats for the following year. What can I do?
Unfortunately, we are unable to hold your seats without payment in full. If accounts are not paid in full by the deadline, seats are released without notice. Any returning season ticket holders would be considered as new accounts and seated with the best available locations at that time.
- What is the dress code for The Fox?
There is no specific dress code for the Fox. Some events such as opening nights will draw a dressier crowd. Most people enjoy dressing up to go to the theatre, but you will see people wearing everything from casual for a concert or movie to Sunday best or formal wear for theatrical performances.
- Can I tour the Fox Theatre?
Regularly scheduled tours take place on:
- Monday 10:00 AM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM
- Thursday 10:00 AM
- Saturday 10:00 AM & 11:00 AM
Cost for the tour is $10.00 per person & $5.00 for seniors/students.
Tours meet in the Fox Theatre arcade:
660 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30308
- How do I contact the Lost and Found department?
For lost and found items, please fill out this form.
Subscribers & Members
If your question has not been answered, please contact Broadway in Atlanta Customer Service so that we may be able to speak with you personally.Contact Us